Event: 2011 Employee Benefits Update
Join Ira Friedrich and Steve Brunn on Tuesday September 13, 2011 for Briggs and Morgan’s annual employee benefits update seminar. The seminar will take place at Briggs and Morgan’s Minneapolis office in the IDS Center. Registration and continental breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m., and the seminar will take place from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m.
The primary focus of this year’s seminar will be on retirement and health plans. With respect to retirement plans, the seminar will include discussion of:
- Retirement plan disclosure rules;
- The proposed definition of fiduciary;
- An update on best administrative practices; and
- An update on executive compensation issues.
With respect to employer health plans, the seminar will focus on recent legislative and regulatory changes, including:
- Health care reform;
- Group health plan privacy requirements; and
- What plan sponsors need to know as they head into renewal negotiations and open enrollment.
For more information on how to register for this seminar, click here.